So this time last year I was setting up my blog, and I honestly cannot believe how quickly this year has gone!
Whilst I had the best intentions of blogging every week, time got the better of me with work and University, so I am definitely going to try harder next year.
This year I have been lucky enough to be part of so many exciting legal things:-
– Two amazing legal jobs, and the latter of the two being Eversheds
– I helped found the University of Hertfordshire Student Bar Society
– I have helped at lots of legal extra-curricular events, which has also helped my legal knowledge and skills
– I have had a number of legal articles published on line – and cannot wait to see what the New Year brings in terms of writing
– I have also been fortunate enough to have a little bit of my work published in a book – and this has definitely given me the writing bug!
– I have undertaken an amazing Virtual Internship in New York, I have made plenty of contacts in America and it has confirmed that potentially working abroad would be something of interest.
I am sure there are lots more things which I have forgotten, but for now I would like to say a massive Thank You to everyone that reads these blog posts, and sends me emails, comments and also for people’s support!
Through this blog and twitter I have been fortunate enough to network with some amazing people, and these people challenge and encourage me, as well as be there for support and for quick questions!