So what have been some of my 2015 highlights?
It seemed like an appropriate time to sum up on some of the amazing things that have happened, and also the opportunities I have had this last year (which for a fair few of them has been a result of this blog).
In no particular order (and I am sure I am accidentally going to miss some things off the list):
- Passing the BCAT (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-cn)
- Being accepted to study the BPTC at BPP (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-cX)
- My solo-holiday to America and massively stepping out of my comfort zone! (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-eU)
- Visiting Alcatraz and meeting a former inmate (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-jz)
- Being a guest at the Pursuit of Justice Law Awards organised by The California Women’s Law Centre in Los Angeles in June (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-jW) (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-jW)
- Going on the radio to talk about my blog (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-lO)
- Graduating from my law degree (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-n2)(http://wp.me/p4pPCf-ez)
- Getting you all a discount on CLT paralegal courses and other short courses (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-nu)
- Starting the BPTC at BPP (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-n2)
- Writing my #LITMqanda series (http://wp.me/s4pPCf-litmqa)
- Becoming a member of Middle Temple and attending Qualifying Sessions (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-kq)
- Helping at the ATC Training Sessions
- Going on the Middle Temple Advocacy Weekend (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-sJ) (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-sF)
- Having amazing conversations off the back of my #diaryofaptbptcstudent blog entries (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-nc)
- Having various meetings in London with companies and legal providers, as well as Middle Temple (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-lf)(http://wp.me/p4pPCf-mb)
- My blog and twitter following growing which means I get to meet and chat to so many more of you
- Just writing more on my blog in general and for other websites such as Young Lawyer (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-mK)
- Seeing how far The Penalty film is coming along and meeting with them, and receiving goodies (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-c3) (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-lw)
- Being shortlisted at the UK Blog Awards 2015 (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-ag)
- Turning Lawyer In The Making into a company (http://wp.me/s4pPCf-limited) (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-iZ)
- Writing a post for the Bar Council on The Annual Bar Conference (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-sV)
- Attending various conferences including Think Digital (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-fG) and the Annual Bar Conference (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-nX)
- Being more involved with Big Voice London and their projects (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-kx) (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-rS)
- Going to Blogstock (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-mV)and also Social Media London Conference and them sharing my 2016 Social Media Prediction (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-mV)
- Going on The Schools Consent Project training (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-or) and I have my first session I will be running in a school in February
- Encouraging people to use Wildy Book Stores (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-eo)
- Creating my new weekly email system (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-o9)
- Going to the Old Bailey (http://wp.me/p4pPCf-fr)
Plus I have made a lot of new friends, enjoyed spending lots of time with friends and family and also growing in confidence!
2015 you were amazing, and I really can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store!
I would love to know what have been your highlights of 2015? They can be law related or life related? Let me know on social media.